Literary Pumpkin Decorating Contest
The Maury County Public Library will be hosting our Literary Pumpkin Decorating Contest this October.
- Real or fake pumpkins may be used. If you are using a real pumpkin, do not put holes in it. It needs to remain whole so it does not rot.
- Glue, tape, or any other non-puncturing way of fastening items to the outside of the pumpkin is accepted.
- Categories are based on age, with a winner for best overall and most creative in each category:
- 7 & Under
- Pumpkins can be turned to the Columbia branch library anytime between October 1st and 5pm on October 29th
- An entry form is required when dropping off your pumpkin